"The Definition of Insanity is Doing the Same Thing Over and Over Again and Expecting Different Results" - Albert Einstein

Friday, March 25, 2011

A New York Minute

Time flies here. A New York Minute is like a midwest hour. That's an official conversion, I looked it up.

We have been busy shoppers, walkers, art gallery tourists and theatre goers in the Hirsch family aver the past day and a half, and we are exhausted. And as much as I would like to go into tons and tons of detail about all of my excursions, I forgot my camera cord anyway, so there are no picture for the blog yet. That, in conjunction with that I only get free internet in the lobby of the hotel, I've decided I won't be posting until I get back home, at which time I will post lots of exciting pictures to accompany my less exciting words. I hope everyone is enjoying their Spring Break if they are on one, and expect more writing in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment