"The Definition of Insanity is Doing the Same Thing Over and Over Again and Expecting Different Results" - Albert Einstein

Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 22: Movie You Wish You Could Live In

I've thought about this a lot.  In fact it was one of the random questions that was asked to me during Meshuganotes auditions this past week.  And without a doubt, I would want to live in Chocolat.

There are a lot of ways I could explain this movie to you, but the most effective way seems to be of course a vague list in no particular order.

1. Provincial France.
2. Chocolate all the time.
3. Johnny Depp as Boyfriend.
4. Chocolate all the time.
5. Great score to characterize your life.
6. Chocolate all the time.

The movie is one of the best movies I've ever seen.  Really.  It's sweet, sentimental, and has just the right amount of serious thematics to make it a worthwhile watch.  Not to mention it is a gorgeous movie just to see.  I highly recommend it to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment