"The Definition of Insanity is Doing the Same Thing Over and Over Again and Expecting Different Results" - Albert Einstein

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 3: Favorite comedy


If I was going to be trapped on a desert island for the rest of my life and could only bring one movie with me to watch over and over again I would bring This is Spinal Tap. I'm sure critics would disagree with me when I say that it is Rob Reiner's crowning achievement, but either way, it is still the funniest movie ever made.  And what is so great about it is that every time I watch it, I notice something a little bit different, new or funnier.  Each viewing is its own wonderful experience based on who you arewatching with.


The story follows the band Spinal Tap from the UK on their North American Tour.  The films spoofs everyone from The Beatles, and The Rolling Stones to ACDC and Alice Cooper.  It the most glorious mess that has ever been seen.  Ever line is a quote.  Go see this film and buy their album, pictured below.


This_Is_Spinal_Tap.JPG.jpg   

This film goes to Eleven.  

No comments:

Post a Comment