"The Definition of Insanity is Doing the Same Thing Over and Over Again and Expecting Different Results" - Albert Einstein

Saturday, December 25, 2010

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Or more accurately, the White foamy wave caps that break over the teal waves of the Atlantic Ocean on to the sandy, coral-colored beach where I spent most of my Christmas day. And as I lay out under the warm sun as island breezes brushed the hair out of my face while playing Scrabble with my Father and sister, I couldn't help but think, this moment is almost perfect.

It might possibly be my new favorite Christmas memory. Mostly because anything involving Scrabble, even when I get my ass kicked, is a good memory. And because I don't have too many more exciting ones, but that is irrelevant. I don't think a more wonderful Christmas could have been had.

Family shots at the beach. The beaches in Bermuda are pink due to millions of pieces of broken shells and coral that intermix with the sand.

And only because I've been getting requests, I went ahead and stuck my feet in the ocean, but only for posterity. And it was really cold.


Merry Christmas everybody. I hope you had a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment