"The Definition of Insanity is Doing the Same Thing Over and Over Again and Expecting Different Results" - Albert Einstein

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Turns Out, I Love Cheese

Today my blog continues with the tour of specialty artisan shops in historic Powell, Ohio with Beehive Bread Company

Beehive Bread Co. opened on Liberty Street in 2007. They are family owned and bread is made fresh daily, and it is delicious.

They have an extensive menu of various different grains, specialty and sweet breads. My personal favorite is the Cinnamon Swirl specialty bread, but honorable mention goes to the Cheesy Bread, which is Skunta's favorite. It is just so cheesy, I can't handle it.

Here's some rolls and loafs. Drool worthy.

Sweet Rolls and Snickerdoodles and Muffins, Oh My!

Mom and I went yesterday to pick up Cheesy Bread for Skunta as well as small loaves of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip, Cranberry Orange and Cranberry Eggnog for gifts.

The bread is great. But really the best thing about Beehive Bread Company is using their bread to make sandwiches. Especially the cheesy bread, especially with paninis.

Here is Lauren with her sandwich creation.

I'm not one to brag, but I'm pretty sure Lauren and I are the best sandwich makers on the planet.

Clearly, my dad thinks so also.

Here's the finished product panini

Mine is called the 5 Cheese Monster. It is cheesy bread, with cream cheese, honey mustard, spinach leaves, turkey, turkey pepperoni, parmesan, colby jack, 4 cheese mexican cheddar and horseradish.

It was a creamy, crunchy, cheesy perfection.

Pair with Arizona Raspberry Iced Tea and devour. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment